Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cleared for take-off

OH boy, have we been neglecting the blog or what!

Well I really don't have a lot new to report, still trying, albeit somewhat unsuccessfully,to research and save for a bike... I really need to get my butt in gear, because spring is right around the corner, or at least I hope!

Also, I'm suffering from the serious winter blues right now, I'm just so sick of it being cold, and having to be all bundled up, its seriously demotivating. So needless to say I have not spent nearly enough time in the gym. Yes I realize that is an excuse but I really hope that with warm weather, and a bike, my motivation comes back.

I do have one less hurdle, I had my follow-up appointment with my orthopedic doctor yesterday and he has officially discharged me from his care and cleared me for all activities. Woohoo!! So I promise to not make any more excuses like "I can't, I have a broken wrist" because I no longer do.

I guess thats really all from me, sorry for the unexciting update! Keep checking I promise this will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment