Sunday, February 28, 2010

motivation....

So I am a little late to the blog game. In typical me fashion I have been "too busy" to blog. Well I have been busy with work and social activities but I could have posted a blog entry. How long does it take really, about 10 minutes? But sometimes I lack motivation to do small things when laying on the couch watching TV is so much easier. That is why I am really excited about RAGBRAI. 63 miles a day is a lot more to accomplish than writing a blog post. If I don't post a blog oh well, but if I don't train for RAGBRAI I'm screwed. I'm hoping this gives me motivation to actually train and so far its helping. I have been to the gym a lot more than I have in a very long time, but it's still tough. Even on Saturday I was supposed to go to a yoga class and instead I took a nap. At least I sucked it up and go to the gym that night.

So here I am declaring my sometimes lack of motivation and hoping to overcome it. I've got 2 girls and a blog to hold me to it. I am going to try and post once a week, and if I don't please remind me of my goal :)

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment